Thursday 19 March 2015

Editing Process

 In final cut, i have been editing the footage that I have taken. I have used the shots i have and put the shots in a sequence that lets the scene to progress. there are some shot that i will have to reshoot as there are mistakes in them or the shot does not match the previous shot.







For my soundtrack I have used my guitar to create a few recording that i have been using in garage band to loop the sequence easier but for the actually eddying of the tracks i have been using Adobe Sound booth. At home i am play with a violin to get the type of sound that i need to use in the opening scene.








During the process of editing i have also colour corrected the clips so the look more natural and not so yellow as i did not white balance properlly when filming, and the lights I used were slightly yellow and not completely white.

No comments:

Post a Comment